All Small Group session at $11.00 per session (with the exception of Donation Yoga/Meditation.)
- Gentle Slow Flow I - This basic hatha class focuses on relaxation, reconnecting the mind, body and spirit, healing and often incorporates meditation in the 50 min session. This class is designed for beginners and anyone that just wants a gentle practice focused on the "self".
- Gentle Slow Flow II - If you want to deepen your GSF I practice by focusing on specific muscle groups or work toward inversions or just an overall more challenging practice you will want to check this class out! You will still have relaxing moments, meditation and the opportunity to heal.
- Goddess Yoga - The practice will include setting an intention by lighting a candle and sending the message out into the universe, asana, meditation and a grounding exercise at the end of practice.
- Candle Light Flow - Enjoy a dim, candle lit practice designed to release tension and stress and promote relaxation.
- Wall Yoga - Inspired by Nancy McCaochan's Yoga at the Wall, this class will use the wall for resistance and challenging you in asana (poses) you already know. This session is gentle and slow.
- Invigorating Yoga - This class is going to kick the energy up a notch. Instead of taking it slow and relaxing you will be constantly moving and increasing the heart rate. No worries though you will still get Savasana at the end, maybe even a brief nap. As with all classes, this can be modified to meet your level and goals.
- Donation yoga & Meditation - Enjoy some time for your "self" while enjoying a gentle yoga practice and extended meditation. There is no fee for this class. It is by donation only, so feel free to give what you can.